it is said that if you ask ten werewolves what a werewolf is, you will get eleven different answers

Friday 22 April 2016

News from the dark side of the moon #2

Click on the image to visit the store
Good news everyone!

Hello and welcome again! I've been silent for a while, but that's because I've been busy with many, many things, not only those related to werewolves. Once again, I must apologise for not posting the promised review in time for this month's full moon, but I have some other great news. 

Namely, the first official Werewolf Theory design is now available for purchase on various products in my recently-opened store in association with Spreadshirt. Titled "The Change", this design depicts the stages of werewolf transformation from human to wolf. Products available include: t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, panoramic mugs, thermal mugs, buttons, shoulder bags, tote bags, a backpack, a mousepad, baseball caps, as well as mobile phone, tablet, and Kindle cases. The prices in the shop are in euros, since I am based in Europe, but from what I know Spreadshirt ships globally. Speaking of shipping, from April 25th till May 2nd worldwide shipping will be free for orders of two products or more (Code: TWOWOO). And for those of you in Poland, do not fret - the design will also be available in the Polish version of my shop as soon as I get down to translating the title and descriptions of the products. The aforementioned promotion will of course take place during the same period of time, with the same code, also in the Polish shop.

So that is all I wanted to write for now. I hope to post something new to the blog soonish. Until then, I wish you all the best and would like to thank you all very much for visiting Werewolf Theory - we've broken 166 thousand views! This makes me very happy and gives me encouragement to continue doing what I'm doing.

Until next time, then!

Update

The Werewolf Theory design is now also available as various products in the newly-opened US shop here: http://mang1314-us.spreadshirt.com . Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment